No products in the cart.
DIY SLIDER (greeting card)
- WHEN CARD IS OPENED: Sound message plays.
- WARNING WINDOWS 8/10 USERS: This item may not work on your system. Some users report having issues, while others report success. If you purchase this you do so at your own risk. Currently this item only works on Windows XP , Vista, and Windows 7. If you are still willing to try, we will accept returns if it does not work (minus original & return shipping costs).
- A user programmable sound module designed for cardmaking and other similar projects.
- Allows you to add sound to custom made cards using your own papers and decorations.
- Use in printed projects, invitations, greeting cards, craft projects, scrapbooks, electronic projects and more.
- METAL SPEAKER – Thinner and safer to mail than plastic speakers. Plastic speakers often get crushed in the mail resulting in malfunctions and sharp debris that can harm small children. Our modules and speakers are safe and post office approved.
- Clear plastic backing for the best look especially when using color or printed paper. No ugly white backing!
- Programmer plugs into a Windows PC via USB. Using the provided software, an MP3 or WAV file can be written to the module. Module can be reprogrammed as many times as needed.
- Batteries can be replaced.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED (WINDOWS ONLY). Software can be downloaded at https://www.bigdawgspromo.com/soundloader
- ONE PROGRAMMER & USB CABLE INCLUDED
- Dimensions: 5.00 x 2.00 x 0.21 inches
- Weight: 1.0oz
- Battery Life: up to 50-100 plays, up to 1-2 years
- Batteries: 3 x AG10 (or LR1130)
- HIGH QUALITY (12KHz) – 132 sec and under
- MED QUALITY (10KHz) – 160 sec and under
- LOW QUALITY (8KHz) – 204 sec and under
|Dimensions||5.00 x 2.00 x 0.21 in|