No products in the cart.
DIY LIGHT SENSOR
- WHEN LIGHT SENSOR senses light: Sound plays.
- WARNING WINDOWS 8/10 USERS: This item may not work on your system. Some users report having issues, while others report success. If you purchase this you do so at your own risk. Currently this item only works on Windows XP , Vista, and Windows 7. If you are still willing to try, we will accept returns if it does not work (minus original & return shipping costs).
- A user programmable light sensor sound module for the Do-It-Yourself (DIY) crafters and hobbyists.
- Sound playback is triggered when the light sensor senses the presence of light. It is reset and retriggered when light is completely removed.
- Great for gift boxes, packaging, bags, toys, jewellery boxes, and more.
- Plugs into a Windows PC via USB. Using the provided software, an MP3 or WAV file can be written to the module. Module can be reprogrammed as many times as needed.
- Batteries can be replaced.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED (WINDOWS ONLY). Software can be downloaded at https://www.bigdawgspromo.com/soundloader
- ONE PROGRAMMER & USB CABLE INCLUDED
- Dimensions: 3.75 x 2.8 x 0.21 inches
- Weight: 1.0oz
- Battery Life: up to 50-100 plays, up to 1-2 years
- Batteries: 3 x AG10 (or LR1130)
- HIGH QUALITY (12KHz) – 132 sec and under
- MED QUALITY (10KHz) – 160 sec and under
- LOW QUALITY (8KHz) – 204 sec and under
|Dimensions||3.75 x 2.8 x 0.21 in|